designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Nivea Bikini Challenge

Ok so that image isn't the most appealing to look at... but it's what I believe to be true results shown on the Tyra show from the Nivea Bikini Body "Good-Bye Cellulite" Challenge! The challenge includes a healthy diet, working out, and using the Cellulite reducing Nivea lotion and serum for a month. 86% of women noticed tighter and firmer skin and less cellulite!

I'm not doing the specific challenge, but I am using the lotion! I'm not sure if I'll be posting any before pictures on here... but maybe some after shots if it really works. I'll be sure to share my positive or negative feedback of this product after I've been using it for a while. A product like this could change the way women feel about their bodies (if it really works!)


Julie
Madison, WI

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow Julie! This sounds great! I'm in! :-)

Powered by J. LaMore