designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Kombucha Revenge

Since Lindsay tragically suggested that Kombucha had something to do with her SCRAM anklet going off , which led to the fermented brew being pulled from shelves, I can only say happy trails to the news she's heading off to jail.  Ouch! 

After violating her probation by missing some of her mandatory alcohol education classes, Lohan has been sentenced to 90 days in jail followed by 90 days in rehab.  “I did everything I was told to do, I thought I was being compliant,” Lohan told Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel through tears. “I'm not taking this as a joke, it's my life and career. I don't want you to think I don't respect you and your terms.”

Lohan said she had a tough time making the classes because of her work schedule, but Revel wasn’t buying her story. “I couldn't have been more clear [about my orders],” Revel said. “There are no excuses.”  Lohan will have to surrender to serve her sentence on July 20. She will continue to wear her SCRAM anklet until then. The good news for Lohan is that due to prison overcrowding, she’ll probably only serve a fraction of her jail sentence – then it’s on to three months in rehab.

Sorry Lindsay, I know I've been bit harsh on you, but seriously...you messed with my Kombucha. 

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore