designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Top 7 reasons why I love Susana Monaco!

I just got my 6th "basic" tank of Susana's and I love it so much! Here's a list of why I keep on buying and wearing these tops!


1) They fit so amazing. The best part of the great fit for me is that I normally wear a M, but if we're out of the Medium, I can make a small work if it's a loose enough fit, or a large work too. They flatter just the right way! And they literally look good on everyone.

2) You can wash them just like a t-shirt. They go in the washer, go in the dryer, and come out looking brand new. I've had two of my tank tops for over a year now, one is yellow and one is white. The yellow is JUST as bright as the day I bought it. Both have been washed countless times and still fit and look like I just bought them.

3) They're comfortable! Susana monaco solid tanks are the first thing I throw on in the morning before a day of class, baby sitting, or basically before doing anything. Which brings me to...

4) They can be dressed up or down! Right now I'm about to go out to dinner with my friends and I'm wearing my white string baby doll top with jeans, gladiator sandals, and a headband. I wore it to class with my black yoga pants and a little jacket! These tops really do go from day to night in a heart beat.

5) The colors are amazing (and stay amazing.) I have a beautiful orange halter, a teal halter, a lemon yellow tank, a "sugar white" tank, a purple tank, and now my new green tank! They light up my wardrobe!

6) The material is perfect. If you've never tried on a Susana top to see this I highly recommend doing so! It's unexplainable unless you've worn one of these!
7) Great price point. For how long these tops last and how often you can wear them, I'd buy one every week!

As you can see, I could live in Susana Monaco basic's. Not to mention that all of her other designs are to die for. I decided the other day at work that if I had to choose only one designer to wear every single day, it would be Susana Monaco!
(P.S. that's a picture from the Jason Mraz concert the other night. SUCH a blast! I'll blog more about him later!)

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore