designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's "Idol" time. . . . !

Hi Jennifer and Friends. I'm so glad a new season of American Idol started and I watched the entire show. I have to say that bikini girl is not that good. Actually she was terrible, but what a bod. I wish my butt looked like that. She is something else. I hope her mother's proud. And does she have an attitude or what? I hope she comes to Hollywood and gains weight.

Did you see her prance around all day in her bikini? OMG! What kind of girl would do that just to be on TV. I guess that's a stupid question. Anyway, it should be a fun season. I'm not sure what I think about the new judge Kara. It's to early to tell.

Lynn, Los Angeles.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore