designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Trader Joe's Baked Salt & Vinegar Chips!

I'm not sure why I chose to buy a bag of the Baked Salt & Vinegar chips on my last visit to Trader Joe's.  Generally, I'm not a fan of baked chips.  I love the idea, but they never taste great.  I think I must have been incredibly hungry and thought, eh why not give them a try? 

After checking out, I got in my car with the bag of chips and promptly opened them up.  To my amazement, they were absolutely delicious!  Crunchy, salty, and  tangy with no hint of being a baked chip.  They taste like their oil fried buddies but have a fraction of the fat and calorie content.  I believe there are other varieties of the Trader Joe's brand baked chips, which I will definitely be trying the next time I shop.

Yum!

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore