designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Peppino's Restaurant!

Hi Everyone! I was just informed by our great friend, Angela Gargano that her family restaurant, "Peppino's" is closing in December! Owner/chef/(and Angela's father) Peppino Gargano is retiring after 35 years in the biz. Wow! I'm excited for the retirement but sad that I will no longer be able to go to one of the best restaurants in Madison. The atmosphere and friendly nature of Peppino's is something to behold. Peppino knows everyone in town and will call everyone by their fist name when you walk in the door. He's not serving dinner to a customer, he cooking dinner for a family member, about a half a million of them!

So, go say 'good luck and enjoy' to Peppino and have a great meal along with it. I know I am.

Jennifer

1 comment:

Jules said...

I've never heard of Peppino's, but it sounds delicious! I'll definitely have to get there before they close. Maybe we'll have to make it a J. LaMore night out?!

Powered by J. LaMore