designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Mission Accomplished

My husband and I have five holiday parties to go to before Christmas. A couple of them are casual affairs, at family or friends homes which is always so nice. For those parties, I'm planning on wearing some of the new Miss Me tops with my great Billy Blues trousers. We also have a more formal party at a fancy restaurant. I was stressing out about what to wear (yes even a store owner stresses about such things) and then this Yoana Baraschi dress came in! Done deal. I love the electric blue color, it's so nice to not wear black! The ruffles make this festive and playful.


What's everyone else planning on wearing for the holiday's?


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore