designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, September 12, 2008

Green Bay or Bust

I'm heading from New York to Green Bay in another week for the Packers versus the Cowboys at legendary Lambeau Field!!! I'm so excited, as this is my first trip to the famous frozen tundra! Although it's too early for freezing temps (thank goodness), I've been trying to decide on the perfect outfit for what I think will be a chilly night. I'm not a big jersey-wearing girl (or cheese-head wearer, for that matter), but I always sport my team's colors! I think this yellow leather vest is going to be perfect for the game - not only is it fun and adorable, but it might be a perfect Green Bay gold!

Go Pack Go!




-Amanda in NY

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore