designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, August 15, 2008

Cute fall clothes!


I was finally able to stop by the store yesterday, and I loveeeee the new items I bought. Especially the Susana Monaco "Elle" top, My tribe knee length coat, My tribe "butterscotch" handbag and the Susana Monaco "China dress". Summer is sadly almost over, but I do love shopping for fall clothes!
Jennifer, thanks for letting my puppy come inside the store..he had fun running around! haha. I was wondering if you would be getting any more of the Yoana Baraschi "Paris Couture Rose" Skirt in a size 4? I tried on a pencil skirt for the first time yesterday, and I surprisingly really loved it!
-Lindsey, Milwaukee, WI

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore