designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

Today was a gloomy day in Chicago. When I woke up this morning, I was bummed that I'd have to cater my outfit to the weather outside. I feel like I have nothing cute to wear on rainy days!

Does anyone have any suggestions for cute rainy day wear?! I need help!

I have a pair of Sperry rain boots, and even a little rain jacket, but nothing that I'm actually excited to wear. Leggings are always my go-to item on rainy days, which are cute, but I wear leggings all the time. I do like them for those rainy days though because they tuck in easily to rain boots, and I know they won't drag and get wet! I'm looking for that certain outfit that will make me excited for it to rain.

-Charlotte

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore