designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Favorite Aspiring Artist

After seeing her as the opening act at a local concert, I became an instant fan of Anya Marina's raspy voice and meaningful lyrics. Her music is very "chill" and different from anything else I've ever heard. She's not someone I'd normally like listening to, but there is something about her music that I can't get enough of!


Anya had a song (back in 2004 I think) that was on the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack called "Miss Halfway." Just recently it was announced that her new song is one of the tracks on the upcoming "New Moon" soundtrack. I think this will really be the big break for her! "New Moon" (the Twilight movie) is going to be huge, and I bet the same for the soundtrack. I wish her the best of luck that she'll gain some recognition and get big with this track!

The first video below is pictures from Twlight/New Moon and her song off the soundtrack called "Satellite Heart." The second video is my favorite song and video of hers, called "Move You." Enjoy!

If you love her music, do her the favor and buy her music on ITunes. First off, she's an "aspiring" artist, which means it actually counts when people buy her music. Secondly, her new track "Satellite Heart" is already #88 in ITunes which is a huge jump from yesterday! I'm really rooting for her!

-Charlotte








No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore