designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Importance of Accessorizing

An outfit doesn't feel or look complete until the right amount of accessories are present. Sometimes all it takes is a delicate bracelet and a pair of stud earrings to look well dressed. Other times it may take a belt, some jewelery, and a great pair of shoes.

I've been struggling with accessorizing one of my favorite outfits lately; a plain top tucked into my high waisted skirt. I love this look because I can wear it to work or out on the weekend (and all it takes is one great skirt and a bunch of tees and tanks.) I saw on J. LaMore this fabulous bracelet, and I knew right then and there that this was the answer to my problem! My outfit will look great paired with this bracelet, and that's all I'll need. It's so fantastic on it's own, so I don't need a belt or any other jewelery.

-Charlotte

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore