designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, September 19, 2009

In Style

I'm an instyle.com addict. Everyday I look at their "Look of the Day," which shows a picture of a stylish celebrity and tells what they are wearing and why it's hot right now. Celebrites are a huge inspiration for my fashion choices, so it's no wonder that I use these pics and tips to pick items for my own wardrobe.

Natalie Portman is looking stunning- both for her fashion choices and because she is beautiful!-in this "Look of the Day" pic. Her cape and scarf combination made me think that it's time I get a cape sweater for Fall. Surprise, Surprise...J. LaMore has them in stock, and they are adorable! I'm loving the Laurie B. "Platinum Milady" Cape. It's a great neutral color that will work well for Fall. A cape like this will look great paired with a skinny jean or pencil skirt to balance your outfit. Now I just need some new Fall scarves! Jennifer, are you getting any in?

Have a good weekend!

-Charlotte

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore