designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, September 21, 2009

Megan Fox . . . !

Hi Jennifer & Friends: Here we go again! It seems that all the men and the women in our office are talking about Megan Fox . . . Again! I don't know what to say about this but I'm so tired of her that I can hardly stand it anymore.


The big talk around here is about her full lesbian kiss that she does on screen in her new movie Jennifer's Body. This scene is being billed as the most anticipated scene of the year and is heavily promoted by non other than: Megan Fox herself. Seriously folks, is an on screen kiss from Megan Fox that big a deal? I could see if it was from Jennifer Aniston but Megan Fox? Kissing a girl? That seems pretty normal for her.

In all fairness, though, she can do a pretty good job of 'PR-ing' herself and it seems that everything she does will draw a ton of attention. She can't act to save her life but she is the new bad girl in town and is sexy as can be. I will never admit that out loud to my colleagues at work but it's hard to deny.

All the men say that she is the new Angelina Jolie with her bewitching looks and oozing sex appeal. Most women I know hate her publicly but are secretly envious of her looks. I don't hate her and I'm not envious of her looks but the tattoo's and smoking gross me out. Maybe I'm not looking at this properly.

Oh well, I wonder how long it will be before the world tires of a pretty face who can't act. If you go by past sex symbols they seem to last a long time.

Los Angeles, CA

PS: Jennifer the Flavio Castellani new arrivals are AMAZING! I especially love this dress. Wow!

All of the Flavio Castellani designs are just fantastic. Beautiful!

PS+ I have to make a comment on the knee high boots that Charlotte wrote about. I absolutely love this look but I don't think it looks good on me. I tried over the knee boots before and I felt like it was too much for me. I can't explain it and I could never figure out where I would wear those boots. I'm in my 30's and this seems to be a much younger look.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore