designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Arrivals from Flavio Castellani!


Hi Jennifer and Friends: I was perusing the site this evening and had to write about the new 'Flavio's' I saw in the "whats new" section. I absolutely loved all of them. I had never heard of this designer until jlamore.com and the one piece I have of them makes me want more.

This deep blue drape bow top on the left is so fashionable that it instantly caught my eye as I took a quick glance over the entire collection.
The other item that caught my eye was the "Sequin Sass" dress on the right. Sequins are so big right now and this dress is hot! All the runway action is showing sequins for fall and holiday and I love this look. I always have. Sequins are feminine and sexy and they set a woman apart from everyone else. I need a dress like this for an upcoming event that I need to look amazing for and this would fit the need perfectly.
Jennifer, I know Flavio Castellani is an expensive designer and worth every dime but can I use my 'friends discount" on this item and use a lay-a-way program? I don't even know if you have a lay-a-away program but I don't think I can afford these items all at once. Please let me know.
If this is possible, I see a new purchase in the future.
London, England
Hi Lynn and Charlotte: I have to say that I love the over the knee look in boots but I agree with Lynn; I don't know where I would wear them. I see women wearing them every once and a while but they always have mini skirts on and I think the look is a little over the top for me. The entire look is all about the boot going over the knee so you have to show it off some how and the only way to do that is to wear a mini skirt. I guess you could wear them with skinny jeans but I would have to see it first to know if I would like them that way.
I also think that Megan Fox is way to 'slutty'. :) (I apologize for the bad word but it fits her perfectly.)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi Clare! I also love the new Flavio pieces, theya are absolutely stunning in person! Of course we can do a layaway for you! Don't forget, you also get 20% off for being a friend! Layaway is 1/3 down and the balance paid in two months. Easy! Love the great blog!
Jennifer

Powered by J. LaMore