designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Over-The-Knee Boots

What does everyone think about the over-the-knee Boot trend for Fall?? I was undecided until I spotted that pair of Jimmy Choo's pictured (at $1,400 I don't think they are quite in my budget....!) I actually really like the trend and I plan on picking up a pair of my own over-the-knee boots.

I like the boots because you can either go for a chic or rockerish look. I will probably wear them with a pair of skinnies and a rockin' Lauren Moshi tee. That would be a hot! Otherwise, they'd look really chic with a classy pencil skirt (just that little bit of leg between where your skirt ends and your boot starts would be an awesome look.) Not all over-the-knee boots are that showstopping. Some are more simple, and would work better for day-to- day wear. A pair of flat over-the-knee brown suede boots are what I've been dreaming of finding... Jennifer, if you're getting any over-the-knee boots in (or boots in general), e-mail or call me!

-Charlotte

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore