designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Black Orchid Jean

I’m fashion obsessed. Yes, I’m that girl who peruses all the celebrity gossip blogs, and puts her heart and soul into a Saturday night outfit. I’ve been into leggings and skinny jeans for over 3 years now and I was thinking in my mind…what’s next? I need something edgier… Then I got my answer earlier this week when we received the Black Orchid "Jewel Grey Skinny" Jean. When I put these jeans on they felt like a million bucks but they're are reasonable priced at $107 :) It's exactly the look that I wanted to update my wardrobe for the fall.

Jessica
Model/Stylist

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore