designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ellen is new 'Idol' Judge

Hi Jennifer & Friends! I have to say that I'm so excited to read the news that Ellen Degeneres is the fourth judge on American Idol replacing Paula Abdul. This is a stunning announcement and I couldn't be happier. I love Ellen!

I can hardly wait for her witty comments and I have to say that Simon had better watch his tongue with her. She will cut him to pieces and that will make for great television. Although in thinking about it, Simon only picked on Paula and nobody else so the banter will probably end anyway and a new fresh commentary is in the works.

I don't believe Ellen has any music credibility but I don't really think you need that anymore. The audience has a good ear (for the most part) and the judges only supply the contestant with advice and criticism. I think anyone can do that.

This is great news and I look forward to watching the show as I believe this is a smart move by Fox.

Lynn
Los Angeles, CA

P.S.

I love the new Salvage stuff Jennifer. Wow! Super cute!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore