designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lookbook looks!

Hi Jennifer and friends! I notice that everyone seems to be catching on to the lookbook these last few days. I've noticed it for some time and I've been very impressed with how the lookbook is styled and how the jlamore.com staff pulls it all together.

Jennifer, I don't know where you find the people to do such high quality work but they do an excellent job. I also see that you added some other elements to your site. Wow! Very cool!

This Sequin dress by Flavio Castellani has turned my head and it's gorgeous. I especially love how 'Flavio C' tied it to the runway trends for fall.

I love the Parameter dress and Miss Me "Ruched Sleeve Jacket" that Amanda in NY bought. What a hot look! The dress is gorgeous but the jacket adds a touch of sass.

Well it's early Saturday morning and it's dark now in LA. I have my coffee and my work stuff ready to go. It's so quite and peaceful. I have a work assignment to finish before Monday and I'm going to a football party today and I want to get it done so it's not weighing on my mind.

Lynn
Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore