designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, September 14, 2009

Lady Gaga. . . .VMA Awards

Hi Jennifer & friends! I have to write about poor Taylor Swift getting completely screwed by Kayne West in this years VMA awards. I understand it's just another awards show to glorify people who always need to be awarded for something but this was more than a little rude.

I was watching the show as I always do and when Taylor Swift, a country singer as we all know, won the award for the best female video when she had the microphone taken from her on stage by West while she was giving her acceptance speech. West completely took over the stage and made an announcement that Beyone had the best video of all time and pointed right at Beyonce. Of course the camera pans to Beyonce who is unsure of what just happened.

The crowd booed West as he handed the microphone back to Swift and then he walked off stage. Swift stood there stunned and didn't know what to say. West was later asked to leave the show and was removed from the building. Wow! What a jerk!

The show also had Lady Gaga stun the crowd with her performance of her hit song "paparazzi" in which she acts out the death of Princess Diana which of course was caused by the paparazzi chasing her in Paris. She is out there, I have to say. Look at this picture of her covered in blood! Gross! I think I like her music but I can't remember why. Does she do the stuff she does just to be different? Is she trying to hard or is she really like that. She's kind of a female version of Kiss!

I guess it wouldn't be the VMA's with chaos.

Lynn
Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore