designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, September 11, 2009

jenny jewlery line is incredible!

Hi Jennifer: I have been watching the new arrivals lately and noticed that you have a new jewelry line called "jenny". I love her fresh and interesting approach to jewelry. I also noticed that her pieces are listed as one-of-a-kind. I have to say I'm a little bummed out by that but completely understand why someone would only want to make something once. It's a ton of work and mass produced items can be less meaningful.

The piece I have listed is incredible and I love it. I was going to ask if she could make another one for me but if it's one-of-a-kind that hardly seems possible and would defeat the purpose.
How you guys styled this piece is fantastic and you never cease to amaze me with your site and customer service BUT I WANT THIS PIECE and I'm a little short on cash. It's expensive and I don't suppose you would hold it for me. I also sent you an email regarding this as well. Oh well, I hope you can help me out and I'm going out with some friends tonight so I have to go.
Talk to you later.
Lynn
Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore