designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Black Orchid Denim

I'm completely obsessed with our new brand of jeans, Black Orchid! So new, we don't even have them up on the site yet, but they will be tomorrow!

We just received the Jewel style in an amazing grey wash with tie dye looking coloring and tears on the thigh and knee. I know what you're thinking, that sounds like a lot going on Jennifer! But its not, they are so fabulous.

Here's a shot of Nicky Hilton wearing the style and wash we just got in! Aren't they amazing?

Can't wait until tomorrow to purchase your pair? Email me your size and I will set them aside for you! jennifer@jlamore.com
(They are running one size big, so size down.)

Jennifer

3 comments:

Julie said...

I just made the mistake of trying them on. Now I KNOW I have to have them! Wow, they fit great!!! Thank goodness they are a great deal :)!

-Julie

Leigh said...

looks like it's time for Leigh to visit Madison!

Jennifer said...

Perfect Leigh! Hope to see you soon. The jeans are amazing!
Jennifer

Powered by J. LaMore