designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, February 26, 2007

Travel-Friendly Susana Monaco

I love the new merchandise! I'm particularly eyeing the new pieces from Susana Monaco. I love to stock up on her easy-to-wear (and easy-to-pack) pieces... Whenever I have a quick weekend in Miami (or any warm destination), the first pieces I reach for are always from her line. The fabric is almost wrinkle-proof and is so comfortable to wear.

Another bonus - so many of her pieces can be dressed up or down - perfect for drinks, window-shopping, or a stroll on the beach. Again, great for those quick weekend getaways when you're trying to pack light! ...A must-have for all modern-day jetsetters. :)

Amanda in NY

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore