designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Lure "Claudette Dress"


Okay, my last blog for today and then I need to check out all the cute new clothes on the site. Just want to share that I wore my Lure "Claudette Dress" 2 more times - once for another black-tie event and then for a cocktail reception. It was a BIG HIT at both functions!!!! Jennifer suggested I wear lots of pearl necklaces of various lengths and pearl bracelets and it looked so fabulous, if I do say so myself. For the cocktail reception, I wore red patent leather heels with some fun chunky bracelets and a long black and red necklace. This was probably my favorite so far. Okay, I'm off to do a little shopping on the site :)

Max

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore