designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, February 09, 2007

So many new things!

Love the new stuff! I really love the "Shirt" Dress by Qi Cashmere. It looks amazing paired with my favorite boots ever. I also LOVE the Elie Tahari "Maryanne" dress. How perfect for Valentine's day! The Fashionista "Short Jumper" would be adorable to wear in FL. It would be lots of fun to play around with different belts and colors since it's so versatile!


On a sadder note, I can not believe Anna Nicole died. I was never a huge fan of hers, but still how sad :(! I'm especially sad for her baby, who I think is only 5 months old and with an unknown father. Too sad, I hope that everything gets figured out for the poor baby soon :(
-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore