designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, February 05, 2007

Burrr!!!!

It is -13 degrees in Madison right now, with a high of
-5 for the day. Florida is calling my name (less then 3 weeks)! Amanda, what are the temps like down there? I'm loving all the new Spring arrivals, but it's hard to think about wearing any of them in this weather! Burrr stay warm!!

P.S. I noticed that Tara Reid was wearing that as a dress,too! Scandalous!
-Julie

1 comment:

Kate. said...

You are going to have so much fun in Florida - I am jealous!!! I was checking out some of the new stuff, and I LOVE this - it could be perfect for the dance party you get to go to!

Powered by J. LaMore