designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Back from Florida!

I'm finally back from Florida, and I had a wonderful time! The weather was great, and I was so so lucky to escape the winter snow storm that hit Madison over the weekend! It wasn't much fun coming back to so much snow though :(

There are SO many amazing new things! I'm such a Susana Monaco fan, so I can't get over how cute all that stuff is! My favorite favorite favorite new dress is the Susana Monaco "Swiss Dot Halter Dress." The side pockets are so cute, and the color, cut, and pattern are so fun!
The designer 1060 Sherman is new to me, but I LOVE it already! What great patterns and designs, it seems so original and trendy. The blue silk floarl pattern is gorgeous. I also love the new Sweetees items. What a cute name for a designer. I can't wait to see all the new items in person!!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore