designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, February 16, 2007

Wisconsin Fish Fry...!

I'm heading to Madison next weekend for a family wedding and am bringing my boyfriend with me. This will be only his fourth trip to Wisconsin, and like a good host, I want to impress him with the best Madison has to offer...

Although I would certainly consider him a serious New York "foodie," I know he's most looking forward to an authentic, down-home, classic Wisconsin fish fry - with of course, cold Wisconsin beer! In previous trips to Madison, we've tried Esquire Club and some other very divey spot on the East Side (which so far was his favorite)! For this trip, I'm hoping to try something new... Does anyone have any recommendations for a great Friday night fish fry in or around Madison??? I've read about Avenue Bar, Big 10 Pub, The Old Fashioned, and others... but would love to hear some recommendations.

We're only going to be in town for a short while, but if anyone has any other not-to-miss spots (for drinks, brunch, whatever), I'm all ears.... Please post or email me.

Thanks for any insight!

-Amanda in NY

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore