designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, February 26, 2007

I am back and Tan!!!

I am finally back from my trip to Tampa. It could not have been a better weekend. It was at least 80 degrees everyday and not a cloud in the sky. I was sorry to hear that everywhere else was being hit hard with temperatures in the teens and inches of snow. I looked pretty funny getting of the plane to a cool and rainy San Francisco day with a nice dark tan! I wore my sky dress all weekend. It was perfect in the sunny weather. There were six of us that rented a condo just a few steps from the beach. It was incredible to wake up every morning and hear the sounds of the ocean. I also wore my Bailey pleated black top on Friday night for the rehersal dinner the night before the wedding. I wore it with white pants and the Steven peep toe heels. Let me tell you it was a good looking outfit. Amanda, you are so lucky to live in such a beautiful state. I had a blast and I can't wait until I get to go back again!!!


Caitlin SF, CA

XOXO

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore