designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Tanning Help

I've looked into tanning options (other than the fake bake) in my area and we have a few things available: 2 places offer a mystic tan which is done by a machine in a booth and 1 place offers a very unsophisticated version of the airbrush tan OR Sephora sells 2 different GlowFusions - 1 in a can and 1 that comes with a spray gun.

I know Jennifer has used GlowFusion. Has anyone used the GlowFusion using the spray gun or had a mystic tan? I have very fair skin and am concerned with turning orange and streaking. Also, I've seen girls that have done something similar to a mystic tan and their feet look weird b/c shoes and straps rub off the tanning solution. I have a couple of big events coming up in Southern Cal and really need to do something about my ghostly appearance. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Max

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore