designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Great "New Arrivals"

Hi Jennifer and everyone: I love the new arrivals to the site. Especially the Susana Monaco Austrian Shell Print dress. It's such a wonderful color and style. I did the same thing Max did. I also saw the home page picture of Jessica wearing this dress before the new arrivals made it to the site and it looked incredible.

I also love all the 1060 Sherman. That style is so 'me' and the colors are so rich. Jennifer, you have outdone yourself on the buying. I am also excited to see what you bought in New York on your trip. I am going to New York this spring and I am so excited.

I hope all of you stay warm, and by the way,. . . what's a tom & jerry?

Clare London, UK

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore