designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sending you warm thoughts!



Good morning, everyone! While most of the country is still freezing, we are enjoying some great weather down here in Miami- high 70's and plenty of sun. In fact, this morning we are headed out the door to do some window shopping and lunch on Lincoln Road in South Beach. If you've never been there, it is quite an experience. Filled with outdoor cafe's and funky shops, you are almost certain to spot a celebrity or model. I am going to put on some J.Lamore duds so I can fit in and stand out at the same time! My Billy Blues "Wide Waist Shorts" paired with my Bailey 44 "Pleated White Top" will do just the trick. Stay warm!
Amanda K
P.S. Love the new stuff..Can't wait to get my hands on some of it!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore