designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, February 26, 2007

The Oscars. . . and the winner is!

Hi Everyone: I went to an Oscar's party last night and it was so much fun. It's one of the best party night for me and a group of my friends. Everyone is dressed up and the place was packed. My favorite dress of the night was worn by Reese Witherspoon. She looked amazing! I also thought the dress by Nicole Kidman was incredible. What was interesting was even though all the glizt and glam was going on people were still talking about Britney. . . amazing!

Anyway, the night was filled with gossip and laughter and it was a blast. There were so many beautiful dresses this year. . .!

Lynn LA CA

I also told everyone I knew about jlamore.com. It was a late night and I'll be unproductive at work today! I also love the "New Arrivals." Great job Jennifer!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore