designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, February 12, 2007

2007 Grammy Awards


Unfortunately, I didn't actually watch the Grammy's (it was not a smart move to have a brand new Desperate Housewives on right in the middle of them.) I did get to see Justin Timberlake's performance though, which was amazing of course. I love Justin's style. He was wearing a dressy suit with tennis shoes... and it looked amazing. Any other guy would do that and we'd think it was sloppy- how does that work?!

I noticed that Fergie and Vanessa Minnillo were wearing very similar dresses. I like them both a lot! I'm more into the 'elegant' look for the Red Carpet though, and I think they were more appropriate as 'party dresses'. Feel free to post your favorite pics from the red carpet, I didn't have much time to search for the best outfits and I want to see them!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore