designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Joanna & Boo

Hi Guys!

Great idea on shopping at J. LaMore for a special graduation dress! Starting this month, I have amazing dresses coming in from our favorite designers, A.B.S., Laundry, Elie Tahari, and many more! The dress deliveries start mid-month and continue on through the month of April. Don't worry Boo! We WILL find something fantastic for you. Best of all, I promise to keep track of what you purchased, so you will not see one of your friends in the same dress! Most important!
8th grade graduation, way to go Boo!! I will keep you updated as the new dresses arrive. Of course, if there's something specific you are looking for, let me know. I am in New York again this month for another buying trip. I would love to help you find the perfect dress!
BTW, Joanna, when are we going to get together?! :-)
Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore