designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Tanning Help for Max

Hi Max, I have very fair skin myself and feel like I've tried every tanning product around. Within the past several months, I've become hooked on the "airbrush tan" before any major event or vacation. In fact, I am going to L.A. for the weekend and am getting my "tan" sprayed on tomorrow night before I leave on Friday...

I've heard horrible things about the tans that are sprayed by the machines, so I would stay away from those. (Being pale is so much better than being orange or streaky!) I go to Brazil Bronze Glow Bar in New York where the tanning solution is applied by technicians (apparently some of the celebs are clients), and I noticed they have a location in Reno. Of course I can't vouche for the Reno salon, but the technicians here are really great about applying a very natural-looking "tan" that lasts several days.

Otherwise, I would suggest using the Glow Fusion (it's a great product) and have a good friend apply it. Having a friend spray it on you will probably give you more even and natural-looking results. There are probably other salons that offer an application of self-tanner (combined with an exfoliation treatment) that are good too - I think the key, really, is having someone else apply it. ...Good luck!

-Amanda in NY

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore