designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, February 16, 2007

Great Stylist in Miami area


Hello, everyone! Is there anything better than having a great relationship with your hair stylist? When you find someone great, he/she can be a friend, confidante, or makeover artist! I personally love my stylist, Donna Perez, at Chase Whitfield Salon & Spa. I can always trust her judgement; in three years I've never been disappointed. If you live in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area, or know someone who does, treat yourself or someone special to some of her services. Neither she or her team will ever fail to meet your expectations! If you are reading this, Donna, thanks for the cut last night, and especially for staying until 9:45pm to fit me in!
Amanda K

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore